If you live outside of the Richmond area or are the DIY-enthusiast on a budget who needs some professional guidance, this may be the right fit for you! The E-Design process is a design plan delivered straight to your inbox so that you can implement it at your own pace and according to your budget.
The benefits of E-Design:
- Budget friendly: You will have a fresh design for your space within your budget that you have established for this project.
- Professional guidance: You will receive professional advice without taking time out of your busy schedule.
- Timeline: You can pace and complete your project on your terms, since you will be serving as project manager!
How It Works:
- Fill out the Olivia Grayson Interiors Design Questionnaire with as many details as possible and send it our way! We will also need a picture from floor to ceiling of each wall in your space as well as exact dimensions of your room and existing pieces you would like to reuse in your new design plan.
- Once we have received your information and your project has been approved, you will be given:
- An estimated completion date
- Exact pricing for your space
- A completed E-Design within 2-3 weeks
3. You may begin freshening up your space to enjoy!
Your E-Design is inclusive of the following pieces:
- Full design plan with direct links or sourcing information and price list
- To scale furniture layout of your space as needed
- Design concept board for visual inspiration
- Fabric and paint selections
- Tile selection and design layout, if applicable
- Small Bath, Foyer, Entryway: $300-350
- Master Bath, Bedroom, Study: $450-550
- Family Living Space, Dining Room, Kitchen: $550-700
- Add-On: One Hour Design Skype Session $100
- Add-On: Old-School Hard Copy Sent via Snail Mail $75
Start by filling out your Olivia Grayson Interiors Design Questionnaire!
Please note that E-Design is not for the client that needs or would like a full-scale design customer service experience from the start to finish of their project. If you are someone who would like to communicate regularly via text, phone, email or in-person throughout a project and may have questions after completion, please check out our design services page. All sales are final with E-Design purchases and if edits are made after the project is delivered, additional fees would apply.